The electrical system is quite possibly the most important system in the home. It is responsible for proper functionality of most major appliances including the HVAC system. Electricity plays a major role in how most of us keep warm during the winter and cool during the summer. The electricians here at M&S Electric are Earlville-area homeowners as well. We understand the important role electricity plays in the daily lives of our families and neighbors. We also understand that when you need electrical service and repairs; you need them now.
Electrical problems often happen at the worst possible moment. Many homeowners we work with during an emergency service call are busily living life when suddenly every needed system in the home shuts down. Emergency electrical services and repairs are one of the things homeowners and commercial property owners have to deal with from time to time. We work to be the only solution you need when you’re looking for electrical repairs.
How We Help You
- Emergency Electrical Services – Call us when things stop working. We’ll get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Electrical Service and Repairs – Sometimes things happen that we can’t quite explain. For example, an outlet or a row of outlets just stops working but the rest of the home’s electrical system seems fine; this is a sign of a potentially larger problem and should not be ignored. We will ensure that the electrical system in your home or office is working properly.
- Electrical Panel Upgrades – Codes change and the electrical demands placed on a home change over time, especially if you’ve upgraded appliances or build a home addition. We help make sure your home’s electrical system isn’t overly-taxed and is working properly.
- Surge Protection – Power surges can destroy appliances, televisions, computers, or any other “plugged-in” item in the home. We install whole house surge protection to help protect your valuable belongings.
- Generators – We are no strangers to power outages here on the east coast. We often see hurricane weather during the summer months and blizzard-like conditions during the winter months. Several weather-related power outages occur during bad weather. We install whole-house generators to ensure that you’re prepared when the power goes out.
Electrical Services and Repairs
Thank you for stopping by our website today to learn more about electrical service and repairs, and what you can do to ensure that the electrical system in your home or commercial property is working properly. If you’re in Cecil or Kent County, Maryland, or New Castle County, Delaware, and would like to discuss electrical issues in your home or commercial property, call us at 410-392-5220.